Can not access to my units ... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

mariovalleemtl -> Can not access to my units ... (8/11/2003 10:46:01 AM)

I was at turns 32 has the Germans in the big senario and I can not access to any of my units anymore!!! I puch the red button to step to the next turn to see. The Russian AI move his units then back to my turn. Frozen again. Worst, I see the red UNDO button. I push it and ... I see ALL the the Russians units. Very strange :confused:

mv

PS; here the save file.

gus -> Works over here ... (8/11/2003 12:23:47 PM)

Hey Mario,

I downloaded you saved game and was able to open it and issue orders as the German player. I undid all orders that I issued and saved it as 2222_new.

I have attached a zip file, give it a try on you PC.

-g

e_barkmann -> (8/11/2003 6:04:33 PM)

Okay, this UNDO AI bug has been identified and fixed by Roger and will be in the first patch.

Workaround:

If you have the UNDO button appear after the AI has resolved its turn, don't press it! Move your units normally and when you have completed a legally undo-able action, all will be well again and the Undo button will undo your last action.

Cheers Chris

edit: updated work around to easier version :-)

mariovalleemtl -> !!! (8/11/2003 10:20:08 PM)

Thanks friends. I restart the same save game today and it work fine now !?!. Maybe, It think, it could be because yesterday I played for a very long time the same scenario I get those bugs. After a shotdown everything is back to normal. Great game anyway :)

mario

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI