KP and TAO3 Objective Data in Excel format (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Rob Gjessing -> KP and TAO3 Objective Data in Excel format (8/11/2003 5:17:51 PM)

Hi everyone,

The objective data for both Korsun Pocket and TAO3 (in Excel version 4 format) is now available for download in the Files section of [URL=http://www.wargamer.com/wachtamrhein/]Wacht am Rhein[/URL] .

This data has been directly exported from Korsun Pocket using the beta version of the Battles in Normandy Editor. The data presented includes:

- Objective name
- Side the objective relates to (axis or allies)
- Start turn
- End turn
- Capture points
- Points per turn
- Side Alert points are awarded to (if applicable)
- Alert points for units
- Alert points for replacements

We have decided to provide the information in spreadsheet format, so that you can sort the data as you please. We recommend sorting it via Side, Start and End turns in that order.

If you would prefer it in another format, then sing out..

Enjoy

elmo3 -> (8/11/2003 7:43:11 PM)

Very helpful. Thanks!

elmo3 -> (8/11/2003 11:25:50 PM)

Rob

Two questions on the spreadsheet:

If Petropavlovka is captured by the Soviets between turns 37 and 48 it is listed as triggering a German alert but no units or repl are listed. Is that an omission or should it not be a trigger?

Same for the Axis capturing Vyasovok between turns 7 and 24 which triggers a Soviet alert but nothing listed for units or repl.

Thanks,
elmo3

Fred98 -> (8/12/2003 5:41:00 AM)

I cannot download the spread sheets.

Instead I get a spread sheet embedded in a web page

elmo3 -> (8/12/2003 7:08:34 AM)

Right click on the link and then choose Save As.

Fred98 -> (8/12/2003 8:26:22 AM)

Beautiful :)

Rob Gjessing -> (8/12/2003 2:35:22 PM)

Elmo.. there will be no trigger of alert points for either of those instances.

I can see your point, whilst it lists the side that the alert points should go to, there are none listed to release. So nothing will be released.

So you better get em before those turns.. :)

elmo3 -> (8/12/2003 5:10:35 PM)

OK, thanks Rob.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI