Overruns (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback

mroyer -> Overruns (11/14/2020 9:59:31 PM)

If I'm not mistaken, AP of attacking units is exhausted even if combat ends before round 10.

Suggestion: Instead, attacking units get a pro-rated remainder of AP when combat ends early.

This would allow overwhelming forces to brush aside and overrun weak defenders and continue moving in a truer simulation of blitzkrieg tactics.

-Mark R.

Clux -> RE: Overruns (11/15/2020 5:39:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mroyer

If I'm not mistaken, AP of attacking units is exhausted even if combat ends before round 10.

Suggestion: Instead, attacking units get a pro-rated remainder of AP when combat ends early.

This would allow overwhelming forces to brush aside and overrun weak defenders and continue moving in a truer simulation of blitzkrieg tactics.

-Mark R.

There is a reason of why you should use motorized or mechanized battalions, they keep a portion of their AP if they win combat, but I agree than it should be explained better

mroyer -> RE: Overruns (11/15/2020 12:01:49 PM)

quote:

There is a reason of why you should use motorized or mechanized battalions, they keep a portion of their AP if they win combat, but I agree than it should be explained better

Really? I was completely unaware of this.
I will explore. Thanks for pointing it out.
-Mark R.

Falke -> RE: Overruns (11/16/2020 10:03:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Clux

This applies to all Units, but generally Foot will not have enough AP left to move an extra hex

DTurtle -> RE: Overruns (11/16/2020 4:28:35 PM)

At the end of combat, units lose about 50 AP. Moving into the conquered hex is free, but you need at least 30AP to attack a hex. So if your units have enough AP, and they defeat the enemy quickly enough, you can attack again. Rush and Blitzkrieg are very useful for this.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI