Question to Events (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding

sdplate -> Question to Events (11/15/2020 12:08:59 PM)

I have a question for experienced modders or the developers. On page 142, paragraph 3.1.27 of the manual it says: "Decision Events that do not contain a #POPUP entry are treated as an automatic 'YES' decision selection. This can be can be useful in campaign design as a trigger ..." I understood this concept, applied it and it works. So far so good. But now I would like that a trigger event is not automatically assigned with 'YES' but instead with 'NO'. Is that possible and if so, how? Or is there a workaround to automatically assign 'NO' to an event without the player being involved?

sdplate

El_Condoro -> RE: Question to Events (11/16/2020 9:12:20 AM)

Instead of #LINK= ##[1] use #LINK= ##[0] in the event you want to fire off the first event (##)

BillRunacre -> RE: Question to Events (11/16/2020 9:58:42 AM)

This is a bit tricky, as dummy DEs only have one outcome (yes).

If the Decision should sometimes have a yes response and sometimes a no, then either it needs to be player controlled or you will need to use more than one Decision for the same thing.

Using more than one is possible as then you just assign them different gv numbers.

But any scripts set to fire off a dummy Decision need to be set to yes.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI