Supply an amphib operation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

MrDave -> Supply an amphib operation (11/16/2020 11:21:47 PM)

I am having a tough time trying to figure out how to supply an amphib operation. I'm still getting a hold on normal supply operations.
Thanks.

Twotribes -> RE: Supply an amphib operation (11/17/2020 12:32:49 AM)

What I do is make a headquarters for the invasion and fill it with supply. Until you capture a port or city you don't provide supply very well. I sail the headquarters to the invasion site and land it with all units supplied by it.

danlongman -> RE: Supply an amphib operation (11/17/2020 5:24:32 AM)

You can do as above and land some engineers with the landing force.
Build a port with the engineers next turn and park the HQ there.

MrDave -> RE: Supply an amphib operation (11/17/2020 4:52:02 PM)

Thanks for the suggestion. I suppose that once the "Supply Hq" is in port, I'll have to make all other amphib Hqs subordinate to that one so supplies flow? Will all additional supplies flow to that Hq in port then?

Queenswu66 -> RE: Supply an amphib operation (11/29/2020 5:14:19 AM)

Web telephone service providers have actually come to be much more popular than traditional telephony companies. All thanks to the current breakthroughs in Internet modern technology. These advancements have resulted in cheaper telephone service and more feature-rich solutions.

Queenswu66 -> RE: Supply an amphib operation (11/29/2020 5:16:57 AM)

Web telephone service providers have actually come to be much more popular than traditional telephony companies. All thanks to the current breakthroughs in Internet modern technology. These advancements have resulted in cheaper telephone service and more feature-rich solutions.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI