Multiplayer Issues? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> Tech Support

SteveMcClaire -> Multiplayer Issues? (11/19/2020 6:10:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: irishwolf75
Hi Steve, thanks for reaching out on Discord. I am playing an online GC with several other players and we are having very difficult times at connecting through the lobby most times despite most using the Steam version. Server quality seems to have gone down big time, is there anything that can be done given the vast amount of players still playing it? Same issue has veen reported with PIF...
P.S.Myself and Viceroy have created a separate Discord channel where players are flocking (as we organise large Teams GCs) so it'd be great to get the issue fixed once for all)...
Many thanks
Irish

Can you give me some more information on exactly what problem people are seeing? Are they unable to see each other in the lobby? Unable to connect to each other to start a game? Getting connected but losing it later? It sounds like it's hit or miss?

We did recently make changes to the back-end of the lobby to resolve some issues with lobby users not being able to see each other, and the report from the players was that this had resolved the problem. Are you still seeing this, by chance?

Thanks,

Steve

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI