Favorite strategies for early game military? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> War Room

Synesthesia942 -> Favorite strategies for early game military? (11/24/2020 11:22:58 AM)

My personal favorite from playing on extreme is to rush independent 5 stacks of MGs and gradually push out any contested perimeter and letting random enemy forces wear themselves down on the entrenched MGs.

Depending on planet settings and the situation, I often find it viable to rush military council and model design, to pick up motorbike infantry with AR and padded envirosuit which are exceptional for early offensive operations and have the highest recon in the game, ensuring that you always have good info on the enemy forces.

What are your favorite strategies?

DTurtle -> RE: Favorite strategies for early game military? (11/24/2020 8:35:38 PM)

I really like my independent buggy units.
They are pretty cheap, have very good anti-soft attacks, respectable anti-hard attacks, and have enough armor to withstand most infantry attacks.
Through polymer armor and laser weapons they stay relevant all the way until massed medium tank and walker formations appear. At which point they can still be useful if their engines are powerful enough to give good movement modifiers in order to cut off enemy troops.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI