How to create new Units in FC documentation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Mods and Scenarios

Phobosdeimos71 -> How to create new Units in FC documentation (11/26/2020 8:33:39 PM)

Hello,

I want to create new units for Flashpoint Campaigns. Can you tell me where I can find documentation to accomplish this. I have looked in the Documents folder and found a pdf FPC Modding Guide but its only 84kb and has only one line in it saying "This is a placeholder file for the Flashpoint Red Storm Modding Guide".

There is also a guide called FPC Modding Guide 4 National Databases. Would this get me started creating new units?

Thank you

WildCatNL -> RE: How to create new Units in FC documentation (11/26/2020 8:50:06 PM)

Hi,

you indeed want to use the FPC Modding Guide 4 National Databases guide. Starting on p12, it describes how to add a new unit.

Have fun. Don't hesitate to show your results or ask additional questions here.

William

Phobosdeimos71 -> RE: How to create new Units in FC documentation (11/26/2020 9:33:42 PM)

Thanks for the help William, much appreciated

Scott

CapnDarwin -> RE: How to create new Units in FC documentation (11/30/2020 1:20:43 PM)

Sorry I missed this post. As William notes we have the Guide Charles put together and we can answer any questions you may have. Thankfully, we are doing much better documentation on modding for Southern Storm and the Cold War game engine.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI