Bonus/Penalty overlay boxes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

MrDave -> Bonus/Penalty overlay boxes (11/28/2020 12:38:52 PM)

I have searched the manual for additional explanation on these boxes. Specifically, how to go about obtaining the bonuses and eliminating the penalties. i.e. I have air groups comprised of fighters, dive bombers and level bombers. All have green overlays with =/- -53% in the little box.
I have created smaller groups but the "penalty" remains.

Suggestions are welcome.

ernieschwitz -> RE: Bonus/Penalty overlay boxes (11/28/2020 3:49:13 PM)

You won't find those in the Manual. They have been added in a patch later on.

The green box with the numbers in expresses the amount of overstacking your air group has. That overstacking creates a penalty. If you make a new group of aircraft in the same location, that won't change the total amount of aircraft in the the hex, thus the penalty remains the same. Only way to reduce the penalty is to not have that many aircraft in the same place.

The blue box represents the combat bonus to defense that the unit has. It can be both negative and positive, but in most cases when you see it, it will be positive. The red box represents the combat bonus to attack.

Ormand -> RE: Bonus/Penalty overlay boxes (11/28/2020 8:17:41 PM)

In anewdawn3, cities have a stack limit of 100, airbase, 100, capitols 200, and an aircraft factory 50. Fighters and transporters have 5 stackpoints, while dive bombers and level bombers have 10.

Queenswu66 -> RE: Bonus/Penalty overlay boxes (11/29/2020 4:57:42 AM)

Web telephone service providers have actually come to be much more popular than traditional telephony companies. All thanks to the current breakthroughs in Internet modern technology. These advancements have resulted in cheaper telephone service and more feature-rich solutions.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI