calling the penguin (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

1275psi -> calling the penguin (11/28/2020 8:33:32 PM)

If anyone has Davids e mail AKA the penguin, can they let him know please herbie is having massive ITissues, thus no turns?

ta in advance

PaxMondo -> RE: calling the penguin (11/29/2020 2:15:58 PM)

Herb,

Sorry to hear about the IT issues ... You're a little too far for me to help... [;)]

[8D]

Canoerebel -> RE: calling the penguin (11/29/2020 4:03:32 PM)

Hey, Herbie, I forwarded your message to the Penguin at the address I had for him a year ago, when we finished our game. I think it's still good. I'll be glad to send you his email address directly via PM.

JohnDillworth -> RE: calling the penguin (11/29/2020 5:24:21 PM)

Well hello stranger. A happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Everyone healthy and well?

Canoerebel -> RE: calling the penguin (11/29/2020 10:02:26 PM)

The Penguinator got Herbie's contact info, so hopefully they're on the way to addressing Herbie's need.

Hey, JohhnyD. We had a quiet Thanksgiving at home with our two boys (daughter and son-in-law visited with his folks way up north in Indiana). We're all well. I've been very fortunate to simply continue doing the things I love - family, work, church, reading, and tons of outdoors things. With the swirling craziness abounding, I've been one of the most fortunate, so my thoughts are with those who have suffered or fought, including you. You're never far from my thoughts. :)

I hope you and yours had a good holiday and are doing well and that you're not up to your armpits in alligators.

And the same to all the rest o' you AE hooligans.

RangerJoe -> RE: calling the penguin (11/29/2020 10:34:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

The Penguinator got Herbie's contact info, so hopefully they're on the way to addressing Herbie's need.

Hey, JohhnyD. We had a quiet Thanksgiving at home with our two boys (daughter and son-in-law visited with his folks way up north in Indiana). We're all well. I've been very fortunate to simply continue doing the things I love - family, work, church, reading, and tons of outdoors things. With the swirling craziness abounding, I've been one of the most fortunate, so my thoughts are with those who have suffered or fought, including you. You're never far from my thoughts. :)

I hope you and yours had a good holiday and are doing well and that you're not up to your armpits in alligators.

And the same to all the rest o' you AE hooligans.

Welcome back!

No alligators here. [:D]

geofflambert -> RE: calling the penguin (11/30/2020 1:02:32 AM)

Just gorn.

RangerJoe -> RE: calling the penguin (11/30/2020 2:49:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

Just gorn.

The young ones taste like chicken. [;)]

1275psi -> RE: calling the penguin (12/2/2020 7:29:15 AM)

Thanks for help guys
Still alive and kicking

I'm an Aussie
We are now co vid free and life
Almost back to
Normal

Tough times we think be hind
Us now

Renovated house
Tried to get little ship that
Could published
But failed
But still building big model
Ships and sinking cantonas carriers
Lol
See ya around
1275 psi

radar -> RE: calling the penguin (12/3/2020 6:56:23 PM)

Good to know things are better in your neck of the woods.
Still dealing with lethal Corona crap in Ohio. But with vaccines on the horizon at least there is (as Sir Paul would say) Hope for the Future.

[image]local://upfiles/27103/FC233B9DEB5F44E3A507DA519CE957C5.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI