R. I. P. Darth Vader (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Capt. Harlock -> R. I. P. Darth Vader (11/29/2020 3:32:46 PM)

We have lost a lot of the good ones this year:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/29/entertainment/david-prowse-darth-vadar-star-wars-dies-gbr-scli-intl/index.html?fbclid=IwAR3erwGGRzamgCMwSJSUWXTuCmOxxsqINGmveImJ5PLFPXZr3DmP8RNwt8Y

rommel222 -> RE: R. I. P. Darth Vader (11/29/2020 7:36:35 PM)

Greetings Capt. Harlock,
I remember his role in A Clockwork Orange back in 1971. He was in several tv shows such as Benny Hill, The Saint, Dr Who, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy etc.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001190/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t25

He was an excellent choice for Darth Vader due to his physical stature.
May he rest in peace

Protonic2020 -> RE: R. I. P. Darth Vader (12/1/2020 9:13:50 AM)

Yes R.I.P. But earl Jones is Darth Vader to me, the voice, more than who moved around and was Darth´s body. No disrespect intended.

mikkey -> RE: R. I. P. Darth Vader (12/3/2020 8:44:06 PM)

R.I.P. Darth Vader

Capt. Harlock -> RE: R. I. P. Darth Vader (12/4/2020 1:51:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Protonic2020

Yes R.I.P. But earl Jones is Darth Vader to me, the voice, more than who moved around and was Darth´s body. No disrespect intended.

So, was Goldfinger Gert Fröbe or Michael Collins? [:D]

Protonic2020 -> RE: R. I. P. Darth Vader (12/4/2020 5:39:44 PM)

What is a "Fröbe", can you eat it? What a funny name. [:)] Sorry but i giggle a lot when on the net don´t ask me why. People not too keen online to giggle along and along comes the tears, rage...
All heck breaks lose, especially on YouTube, i´m on a rampage there. Totally uncontrolled but they have spotted me.... "enemy spotted" they thought in old fashioned Close Combat way, and those YT jerks thought and revoked my license there but i evaded it.
Hush hush, it´s a big secret but just change your e-mail adress and the hacker Jack strikes back with toy story ease at there, whatever to call it. Ban i guess.
Once they did it, OK now i´m done. Sorry
I want to elaborate without boundaries, i´m a rebel. And with little to do, how about you.

Oi, Star Wars topic. I can´t, well, later dudes. Ma´am!
And now i´m not even coherent, i thought i was in Miss Wargamers thread and also thought the subject was James Bond. Good night.
(so what). This is too slow, i want more action.
Please don´t ban me, not yet. I´m not done here.

ElvisJJonesRambo -> RE: R. I. P. Darth Vader (12/6/2020 12:55:07 AM)

The good news, Darth Vadar "got in", in Star Wars VI.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI