Setup Program Asks for 2nd CD (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

Steve Keifer -> Setup Program Asks for 2nd CD (8/13/2003 6:17:22 AM)

When running the Uncommon Valor setup program, it loads about half the game and asks for "disk #2" (file SETUP2.2).

But only one CD came in my game! Is there supposed to be a disk #2? If so, how can I get it? Thanks!:confused:

Ross Moorhouse -> (8/14/2003 9:07:05 AM)

Did you allow this to install into the default path?

Ross Moorhouse -> (8/14/2003 9:12:38 AM)

It sounds like your CD went bad. Take it to a friends house and see if you can install the game. If then you need to order replacement CD. In that case please conatct me via email... [EMAIL=rossm@matrixgames.com]rossm@matrixgames.com[/EMAIL] and I will then reply with how we can organise you to get a replacement disc.

Steve Keifer -> (8/16/2003 6:24:18 PM)

Thanks for the response, Ross. I will try installing on another computer next week sometime - I'm going on vacation right now. At least I know I have the right number of discs!

dsbrad -> (8/20/2003 11:38:13 AM)

I'm having the exact same problem. I installed the game successfully on my wife's laptop to test the cd, and it installed properly.
The failed install was done with all defaults. The install program asks for the 2nd cd during the installation of the intro video.

Win98se
cpu Intel 2. ghz
512 mb ram
dx 9.0
Creative pc/dvd
Creative Audigy2
Gforce 4 4200ti

all most recent drivers installed.

Thanks for the help.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI