Number shown on units in "AI playing"? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

Sieppo -> Number shown on units in "AI playing"? (12/6/2020 11:06:16 AM)

Thanks for the new update Vic, started a new game after some time playing other games! BTW never bother to find out what those numbers are on units during turn change. Some sort of unit power obviously but what is the official explanation?

Destragon -> RE: Number shown on units in "AI playing"? (12/6/2020 12:31:33 PM)

The common thought is that the number there is not just the amount of units, but also includes other factors, like readiness, but I think there never was a true answer to this.

springel -> RE: Number shown on units in "AI playing"? (12/6/2020 12:31:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sieppo

Thanks for the new update Vic, started a new game after some time playing other games! BTW never bother to find out what those numbers are on units during turn change. Some sort of unit power obviously but what is the official explanation?

I think it is the number of 'atomic chunks' (100 soldiers, 1 tank, or so), modified for readiness.

Sieppo -> RE: Number shown on units in "AI playing"? (12/6/2020 12:48:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: springel

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sieppo

I think it is the number of 'atomic chunks' (100 soldiers, 1 tank, or so), modified for readiness.

Thanks! Now that I thought of it more it looks like the amount of those chunks (500 men +100 mystic priest is 6 etc but also 500 men max fortified in a hex)but don't think always so might be that readiness factor..

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI