Emailed file not appearing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

789456281 -> Emailed file not appearing (12/10/2020 12:39:15 AM)

I can't seem to get a saved file sent to me to appear in the load game file page in the game.......?
What am I doing wrong here.Oh I did unzip it into the save game folder of wiptae.
update I got to install to the save directory (I noticed their was not a .pws extension)
however when I clicked on it in game it would not load.

btd64 -> RE: Emailed file not appearing (12/10/2020 12:51:01 AM)

Describe the process you follow to get the save file into the game. And what the files name is....GP

789456281 -> RE: Emailed file not appearing (12/10/2020 1:07:32 AM)

the exact words were "saved game failed to load"

789456281 -> RE: Emailed file not appearing (12/10/2020 1:25:15 AM)

I opened up email the attachment said it was a .pws file I put that file into my downloads folder I then copy and pasted it to the save directory in save folder of witpae.hope that helps

Chris21wen -> RE: Emailed file not appearing (12/10/2020 5:40:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 789456281

I can't seem to get a saved file sent to me to appear in the load game file page in the game.......?
What am I doing wrong here.Oh I did unzip it into the save game folder of wiptae.
update I got to install to the save directory (I noticed their was not a .pws extension)
however when I clicked on it in game it would not load.

Just to confrim your getting a zip file with the .pws file in it but it has no .pws extention when it is extracted. Is that correct? If it's zipped correctly there should be a .pws extension but you can add it once extracted. Note some email system can't cope with .pws files and it will need to be zipped to send (and receive).

I don't understand the term update in your post, there's nothing to update just replace existing file with the new one.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI