Dusting it off (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided

nemessziliSlitherineSSL -> Dusting it off (12/12/2020 2:31:40 PM)

Hey all!

Just noticed my new rig didn't have the game installed, so I fired it up this week and gave it a go with Russia/China/WA against the AI. Still a blast, still a black hole for my even more scarce free time. Kicked Germany out by Wi'44 and then I went to the forums to look up the AARs of the old crew, still classics. I was shocked to see the game got the 1.05 update with multiplayer support! How many games get this treatment 10+ years after their launch? Probably the best investment of my youth.

In any case, kudos to the devs and Jesse for keeping Deluxe AWD in the works! Two things to note here:
1. If anyone wants to give multiplayer a go (preferably Global Glory '39 start), I'm up for it, especially since the winter holidays are also around the corner.
2. Note to the devs regarding multiplayer: could you make the password field on the login screen have the input hidden with asterisks, like "**********"? Makes me uneasy to see a password in plain text on the screen.

TL;DR an amazing game getting the treatment it deserves; need opponents for multiplayer!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI