Caught in a loop by AI bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

tempest -> Caught in a loop by AI bug (8/15/2003 2:16:03 PM)

Found a bug playing human Allied vs computer German (have attached file). After clicking end of turn for Allies, the German AI will attempt an overrun on the Allied supply truck at hex 55,9. If a 1,2 or 3 is rolled, the attacking Germans will lose a step and, presumably, will no longer have overrun odds. The decision gate for attempting an overrun does not get this update and the AI will keep attempting an overrun ad infinitum, never letting you out of the replay screen. I had to use Task Manager to exit the game.
That aside, KP is the finest (read funest) wargame ever. Hope to see many more DBWW2 titles.

David Alston
"Tempest"

unkle_shadow -> Ai Bug (8/29/2003 5:13:58 AM)

hi,
i have a similar problem...mine at turn 23 at korsun scenario the AI will block...(loop?) the game is workin but it seems like he cant find a solution...lolz i've left it almost 30m and it didnt got thru its calculations...)and it was on the worse time ever...i was closing my spearheads on several soviets divisions on each side of the pocket!(56regiments just on the eastern side!)
it seems the game is full of bugz...(as usual in these days) they ship the game without good testing...(again...as usual) we've spent money on a product just to find out that "we need" to patch it several times....lets see how it will be with KP...

MODERATOR:
for when can we expect a patch for KP????

CUMPS
shadow

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI