[1.06.15 matrix] possible bug with Glorious War posture (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support

aguvenli -> [1.06.15 matrix] possible bug with Glorious War posture (1/8/2021 11:16:20 AM)

I started this thread because no one else seems to have noticed it. Also did a search. Sorry if this has been reported before.

Included in the screenshot are two units from different OHQs, one with Glorious War, and the other with Defensive posture applied. Both have been going for at least 10 turns, so both had ample time to take effect.

Notice that max morale seems unaffected by the Glorious War stratagem. I also do not think that it affects morale growth, but I'm not sure.

This probably warrants a closer look.

Edit: picture uploaded but does not appear in the post.. trying again. If this does not work, I will email vic.

AgentFransis -> RE: [1.06.15 matrix] possible bug with Glorious War posture (1/10/2021 7:52:13 PM)

Yes I'm seeing the same, max morale is still capped at 100. The bonus works though and it's still a great posture.

zgrssd -> RE: [1.06.15 matrix] possible bug with Glorious War posture (1/10/2021 8:34:16 PM)

If you got too much soldier morale, drop the soldier pay and save credits :)

AgentFransis -> RE: [1.06.15 matrix] possible bug with Glorious War posture (1/10/2021 8:47:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zgrssd

If you got too much soldier morale, drop the soldier pay and save credits :)

Wait-you-guys-are-getting-paid?.jpg

I go by the old system - their pay is whatever they can loot. They don't seem to mind.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI