Undo at turn start ends turn (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

radegast -> Undo at turn start ends turn (8/15/2003 4:54:35 PM)

I don't know if this has been mentioned before and I can't be 100% sure that I'm correct (just found these boards at work, beats ASP coding any day!) but for what its worth.

After the AI has had its move and I'm about to have mine the UNDO button is active even though I've not moved or issued any orders. If I click this, which I've done in error a few times, it seems that this ends my turn completely, I cannot move attack or anything.

Now, I must qualify this post by saying that this is my first game, I'm still learning the interface and I could be wrong (but don't ever let my girlfriend hear that I've ever admitted I might be wrong :) )

Other than that, this game is awesome!

e_barkmann -> (8/15/2003 5:25:05 PM)

This is a bug that has been corrected and will be in the first patch.

If you see the undo button at the beginning of your turn, don't press it - move or fight your units and once you have made a legally "undo-able" action of your own, the undo button will function normally.

Cheers Chris

radegast -> (8/15/2003 5:58:39 PM)

Wow! Speedy response or what!

As a software developer I know what its like when people point out bugs that I know about and have already fixed. You pray that no-one notices!

Again, this game looks what I've been waiting 30 years for (see my Jack Radey/PWG thread).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI