[1.07.01] Payload optimization not unlocked after strategem gives prerequisites (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support

vallu751 -> [1.07.01] Payload optimization not unlocked after strategem gives prerequisites (1/22/2021 7:07:09 AM)

As the title says, I got the prerequisite tech for payload optimization unlocked with a fate stratagem and now I'm unable to discover payload optimization. I've got just about the entire tech tree researched, with the sole exception of that tech. And laucher optimization, which suffers from the same issue.

Clux -> RE: [1.07.01] Payload optimization not unlocked after strategem gives prerequisites (1/22/2021 2:04:47 PM)

you need to design a rocket launcher model to unlock these techs, same with walkers and walkers optimization

vallu751 -> RE: [1.07.01] Payload optimization not unlocked after strategem gives prerequisites (1/23/2021 10:41:55 AM)

Ah, thank you!

I don't use rocket launchers much, but RPGs are often a part of my defenses. Great to know this. Wouldn't mind if the UI hinted at it, but c'est la vie.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI