Suggestions to correct some inaccuracies and errors (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

IIo4Tu -> Suggestions to correct some inaccuracies and errors (2/4/2021 3:52:10 PM)

1.In one of the latest updates, you blocked research for China's heavy bombers, why didn't you do the same for India?
2.There is still useless technology for China and India, but available for research are advanced submarines. In addition Naval warfare and anti submarine weapons are useless for India.

I propose to block the above, and it is better to assign the value N/A to these positions for better visual perception.

3.When declaring war on the Soviet Union in 1940 (I was attacked in April), Zhukov's headquarters appears with a rating of 5 instead of 8, this is probably a bug.

4. From the point of view of history, the game does not present the possibility of forming the famous Normandy-Niemen squadron on the side of the USSR. Perhaps you should add such an event script?

5.In the current reality, how justified is the status of a major for Poland, it lives a maximum of three rounds? Maybe it's time to give it minor status for good measure?

Sovyetsky -> RE: Suggestions to correct some inaccuracies and errors (2/4/2021 4:27:44 PM)

Lol everyone has their little unit they would like to see in the game.

BillRunacre -> RE: Suggestions to correct some inaccuracies and errors (2/4/2021 7:20:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: IIo4Tu

1.In one of the latest updates, you blocked research for China's heavy bombers, why didn't you do the same for India?
2.There is still useless technology for China and India, but available for research are advanced submarines. In addition Naval warfare and anti submarine weapons are useless for India.

I propose to block the above, and it is better to assign the value N/A to these positions for better visual perception.

3.When declaring war on the Soviet Union in 1940 (I was attacked in April), Zhukov's headquarters appears with a rating of 5 instead of 8, this is probably a bug.

4. From the point of view of history, the game does not present the possibility of forming the famous Normandy-Niemen squadron on the side of the USSR. Perhaps you should add such an event script?

5.In the current reality, how justified is the status of a major for Poland, it lives a maximum of three rounds? Maybe it's time to give it minor status for good measure?

Thanks for the feedback and I can see the issue with Zhukov. [:)]

As to Poland, if it were a minor then for several turns another Major would receive their income, which wouldn't be right. Additionally it is a way of highlight the large contribution to the Allied war effort that the Polish people made throughout the conflict, and it also provides the ability for them to have their own Decision Events.

IIo4Tu -> RE: Suggestions to correct some inaccuracies and errors (2/5/2021 1:48:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sovyetsky

Lol everyone has their little unit they would like to see in the game.

That's not the point at all. The game is constantly evolving, new patches are released, in which something is added and improved. If so, then why not add my suggestion, especially since the game will have much more insignificant specially named units, such as the Don Cossack corps, which during the war did not do anything significant,but rather performed police functions.

helmseye -> RE: Suggestions to correct some inaccuracies and errors (2/6/2021 3:15:49 PM)

interesting thread, I would ask why Turkey does not surrender when Ankara and istanbul are conquered. As a minor power It seems stronger than poland where you only need to take warsaw

BillRunacre -> RE: Suggestions to correct some inaccuracies and errors (2/6/2021 7:20:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: helmseye

interesting thread, I would ask why Turkey does not surrender when Ankara and istanbul are conquered. As a minor power It seems stronger than poland where you only need to take warsaw

From memory I think we added a third capital because some players had worked out how to knock Turkey out of the war a bit too quickly, and so it was asked that we make it a bit harder.

Hubert Cater -> RE: Suggestions to correct some inaccuracies and errors (2/6/2021 7:45:21 PM)

The surrender formula is the same for everyone as there is a small chance any nation may not surrender right away if they still have enough surviving units left on the map. But it rarely lasts more than a few turns as usually once the capitals fall, and major supply sources are removed, any surviving units don't last much longer after that.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI