RE: AI Collapse? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

BlueTemplar -> RE: AI Collapse? (2/11/2021 9:58:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zgrssd

quote:

ORIGINAL: BlueTemplar

I've seen a taken over AI capital have what seemed like way too many (public) agri-domes with 1.07.01. They had a BioFuel Refinery 5 though, does the AI know how to reduce/mothball assets when having a glut of some items ?

Also, *way* too many very worker-inefficient Wind Traps, even though there were many Ice Mine spots in the same territory !

I guess the combination of those might explain it ?

From 1.07.07 beta:
"-Should have addressed an issue where private economy kept building farms while transorming food into luxuries at the same time. "
Apparently this bug could cause runaway private farm creation

I know. I'm specifically talking about public agri-domes. Unless the AI then kept nationalizing those without shutting them off ?

zgrssd -> RE: AI Collapse? (2/11/2021 11:57:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: newageofpower

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mercutio

You might need to start a new game on 1.07.07b.

The fix is not marked with a Star, so it should apply to any games started in a previous version.

Of course it will not refund the excess Farms. But it will allow the Private Economy to have them mothballed without building any more.

yutowap33 -> RE: AI Collapse? (2/12/2021 1:08:06 AM)

quote:

I've seen a taken over AI capital have what seemed like way too many (public) agri-domes with 1.07.01. They had a BioFuel Refinery 5 though, does the AI know how to reduce/mothball assets when having a glut of some items ?

Also, *way* too many very worker-inefficient Wind Traps, even though there were many Ice Mine spots in the same territory !

Same here. I am playing on a water planet, so there are no water shortages nor need to build water extraction (I have an access of 30k water waste every turn) still water purification is one of the AI favorite structures to build..

Same with fuel, the map is drownings in oil fields never the less the AI have biofuel refineries in every zone.

And yes, I have several AI cities surrounded with multiple public (and non public) farms.

zgrssd -> RE: AI Collapse? (2/12/2021 10:30:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: yutowap33

quote:

Same here. I am playing on a water planet, so there are no water shortages nor need to build water extraction (I have an access of 30k water waste every turn) still water purification is one of the AI favorite structures to build..

Same with fuel, the map is drownings in oil fields never the less the AI have biofuel refineries in every zone.

And yes, I have several AI cities surrounded with multiple public (and non public) farms.

Have you reported those bugs? Ideally while holding on to a savegame where it happens?

If Vic has no idea there is a issue, he will never get around to fixing it!

shabowie -> RE: AI Collapse? (2/13/2021 10:18:52 PM)

I think the way the private economy AI prioritizes which assets receive labor when there is a shortage is an issue right now, I'm also seeing overdeveloped farming systems taking up all the labor and private QOL production being mothballed and I think it's contributing to the big population pushes being talked about in the other thread. I do have some saves, including a few spots where I went back 5 to 10 turns a couple times to figure out what was going wrong and how to micromanage some of it.

In my capital zone in my current game, ALL the private QOL producing sites are mothballed by the private economy AI in favor of a large multi level outdoor terran farming facility which gets first dibs on private labor. This despite the fact I have a decent level 2 or 3 farming facility that is state owned for every large zone I control, maybe I'm just not getting how the system works. Experienced advice apppreciated.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI