How can I use the "Gift of Destroyers" US action to repair/build CW ship and "Repair western allies" (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

Joseignacio -> How can I use the "Gift of Destroyers" US action to repair/build CW ship and "Repair western allies" (2/17/2021 2:29:14 PM)

I have gone though the parts of the manuals that may refer and also made a search in the PDF for "destroyer" and "gift", and cannot find it...

davidachamberlain -> RE: How can I use the "Gift of Destroyers" US action to repair/build CW ship and "Repair western allies" (2/17/2021 3:03:43 PM)

Look at the Rules as Coded book page 93 number 16 in 13.3 US Entry - The Entry Options.

It costs 1 less build point for the next 10 SCS builds.

Joseignacio -> RE: How can I use the "Gift of Destroyers" US action to repair/build CW ship and "Repair western allies" (2/17/2021 3:05:19 PM)

I know (from long time wiffing if not for anything else, haha), I just don't know how to tell the program I want to spend those BPs and not the ones I produce regularly.

Orm -> RE: How can I use the "Gift of Destroyers" US action to repair/build CW ship and "Repair western allies" (2/17/2021 3:11:44 PM)

For the destroyers gift the program will reduce the building cost for the next 10 SCS that CW built. No option for CW here. It is just done. Just as the rule stipulates.

xxxx

After US selected repair Western Allies ship the French, and CW, damaged ships appear in the US repair pool during production and US can select to repair them from there.

davidachamberlain -> RE: How can I use the "Gift of Destroyers" US action to repair/build CW ship and "Repair western allies" (2/17/2021 3:11:57 PM)

I suggest that you look at the costs before the option, during builds, and after you have completed the 10 builds. You do not get to choose. Effectively, it just saves you 10 points of the cost.

Joseignacio -> RE: How can I use the "Gift of Destroyers" US action to repair/build CW ship and "Repair western allies" (2/17/2021 3:14:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: davidachamberlain

I suggest that you look at the costs before the option, during builds, and after you have completed the 10 builds. You do not get to choose. Effectively, it just saves you 10 points of the cost.

It didn't look so to me, I will check again next production phase. Thanks both.

Orm -> RE: How can I use the "Gift of Destroyers" US action to repair/build CW ship and "Repair western allies" (2/17/2021 3:35:06 PM)

Note that the 'destroyers' option only include SCS. CV, CVL, TRS, AMPH, SUB, and CPs, are unaffected.

Joseignacio -> RE: How can I use the "Gift of Destroyers" US action to repair/build CW ship and "Repair western allies" (2/17/2021 7:26:50 PM)

Didnt remember, my mate was wondering why he couldnt apply it to the liners, I read again the text and we realized. But thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI