1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support

shabowie -> 1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (2/17/2021 5:24:16 PM)

It's pulling pops out of private QOL production and causing them to be mothballed in at at least 2 cities out of 4 in a game I currently have.

I have 2 larger healthier cities with a 3rd city in between which is bleeding as much as 6k population a turn that is building a second private farm facility. I also have a smaller zone I conquered nearby which is building a second private farm for no apparent reason.

I'm noticing this after doing a 20 turn rewind on my saves to figure out where I went wrong when it happened in more of my cities at once.

My state has large agridomes that run large food surpluses and share food is enabled so I don't know where else to look for what the private economy officially "needs" but something is off.

I can BARELY keep a population dispersion from my Capital Zone by building up the state run QOL facilities, all the private ones are mothballed.

newageofpower -> RE: 1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (2/17/2021 5:57:48 PM)

Upload save file to some place like google drive and link here. Or email it to Vic.

shabowie -> RE: 1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (2/17/2021 6:36:19 PM)

I emailed him, guess we will see what he thinks. Wish they would just let us upload saves to the forum so other players could take a look at this save and give advice if it turns out to not be a bug.

Nagabaron -> RE: 1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (2/17/2021 8:15:03 PM)

No it is a bug 100%. I think it's this version of the beta I'm not sure but they're building Agri-Domes crazily. They even expanded to build a new city to churn out more.

newageofpower -> RE: 1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (2/17/2021 8:32:12 PM)

In this version of the beta, I'm not getting Private Farm spam, but the AI majors are building lots of public agridomes...

shabowie -> RE: 1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (2/17/2021 10:23:33 PM)

I noticed that too with the agridomes. The game I’m talking about I took two majors out already and they both had more than one agridome operation going. One of them had a really big one close to the front I took really early in the war which I think caused them to implode from lack of food. Why would the AI select a site for an agridome way out away from their city?

shabowie -> RE: 1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (2/18/2021 10:58:43 PM)

Just realized I didn’t grab the B update it was just .07 I observed this stuff on.

newageofpower -> RE: 1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (2/19/2021 12:03:30 AM)

What a genius [;)]

shabowie -> RE: 1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (2/19/2021 1:36:07 AM)

still .07 changelog is what said the private farm thing is fixed, not sure it is.

Vic -> RE: 1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (2/19/2021 12:49:51 PM)

Interesting save file. Thanks a lot.
I think one my recent speed improvements (cacheing of calculations involved) caused some glitches.
Will be fixed for upcoming 1.08 open beta.
best wishes,
Vic

shabowie -> RE: 1.07.07b private economy AI building large farms unneccessarily (2/20/2021 11:58:46 PM)

Thanks Vic.

I was able to keep playing this save just fine with some major adjustments to stop the population bleeding.

I still have many mothballed private QOL facilities in my capital zone. Its kinda odd. Not sure if you looked at that on the save.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI