croatia mistake? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

Yvan1326 -> croatia mistake? (2/17/2021 6:05:45 PM)

Hello,
I note that with the creation of croatia, the units of the axis present on the new Croatian territory are ejected out of this territory.
Is there a way to rectify this very unreal fact?

havoc1371 -> RE: croatia mistake? (2/18/2021 3:36:46 AM)

Happens in China as well with the Japanese satellite state there. If you aren't careful it kicks your units towards the Chinese. Had my bombers tossed right where the Chinese could trash it.

Yvan1326 -> RE: croatia mistake? (2/18/2021 7:36:55 AM)

I ask this question because I am working on a mod where Germany could create a "reichprotecktorat Ukraine" with an independent Ukraine under the orders of the axis.
When the state "Ukraine" is created, it switches well 100ù axis side but all the units of the axis are expelled from this new territory.
It's very annoying!
does anyone have the solution?
thank you

I will offer you this mod as soon as it is ready!

BillRunacre -> RE: croatia mistake? (2/18/2021 8:59:25 AM)

The only way you can get round this would be to have a Territory script create the new country, but with the country starting as the new capital only.

Then have a Mobilization script to make this new country join the Axis.

Then have another Territory script to transfer the rest of the hexes that will make up this country, triggered to only fire when that country has already joined the Axis.

ElvisJJonesRambo -> RE: croatia mistake? (2/19/2021 4:56:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yvan1326

I ask this question because I am working on a mod where Germany could create a "reichprotecktorat Ukraine" with an independent Ukraine under the orders of the axis.
When the state "Ukraine" is created, it switches well 100ù axis side but all the units of the axis are expelled from this new territory.
It's very annoying!
does anyone have the solution?
thank you

I will offer you this mod as soon as it is ready!

Ha! I've been bitten by that in China. Air unit pushed to the front lines and was taking apart by the Chinese Army. Their intelligence officers dragged it to a factory, and copied the techn, built 1000s.

Captjohn757 -> RE: croatia mistake? (3/2/2021 5:43:01 PM)

Seems to me it would make a lot more sense to redeploy a unit to a hex in its own country rather than just shifting it a couple of hexes in an unpredictable direction.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI