[1.08.01b] Typos During Game Setup (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support

zentr -> [1.08.01b] Typos During Game Setup (2/26/2021 12:35:44 PM)

I do a lot of technical writing and editing, so spelling and grammar issues kind of jump out at me.

I started a new game and I've been taking screenshots for an AAR. I can provide images if needed.

Opening images
“ONCE UPON A TIME… AN INTERSTELLAR SENATE REIGNED OVER MILLENIA OF PEACE PEACE AND TRANQUILITY”
- “MILLENIA” should be “MILLENNIA”

History Class screen
“Robinson Crusoe
By a fluke of chance Human played Regimes are the only surviving Majors on your Planet. With Nemesis selected there will be 1 AI Regime added.”
- By a fluke of chance, Human-played Regimes are the only surviving Majors on your Planet. With Nemesis selected, there will be one (1) AI Regime added.” (added commas and hyphen)

Generation Settings screen
“Now before we start with the generation please tell us how deep you want to be involved.”
- “Now, before we start with the generation, please tell us how deep you want to be involved.” (added commas)

Biosphere screen, Planet Summary screen
“Currently the planet has very advanced lifeforms.”
- Currently, the planet has very advanced lifeforms.” (added comma)

Biosphere screen, Planet Summary screen
“Xenobiological Hazard Aggresive”
- Xenobiological Hazard Aggressive

Apocalypse screen
“In the early phases of the Dissolution War[two spaces]the Planet remained...”
- In the early phases of the Dissolution War, the Planet remained… (added comma)

EDIT: Also noticed that "lawlesness", "civilisation", "virulant", and "commited" are misspelled.

Rebellion choice screen
“At around the time your father was born a rebellion…”
- Around the time your father was born, a rebellion… (removed “At” and added comma)

Hope this helps. Great game, Vic!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI