Trying to ensure I buy the HB version of WITE2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2

renegade35 -> Trying to ensure I buy the HB version of WITE2 (3/2/2021 10:27:56 AM)

Hi there,

Please can you advise me which version I need to select in the store if I wish to purchase the HB edition like I did for the War in the West?

Do I need to tick the 'Upgrade to boxed digital edition' or not?

Does the default version come with he hardback manual that WITW came with?

Please help.

leftydad -> RE: Trying to ensure I buy the HB version of WITE2 (3/2/2021 11:49:50 AM)

I have the same question. It's sort of unclear on the order form if you get the printed hard-back manual by choosing the version that costs an additional $20. That choice does not specify it's the "HB Edition."

VPaulus -> RE: Trying to ensure I buy the HB version of WITE2 (3/2/2021 11:52:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: renegade35

Hi there,

Please can you advise me which version I need to select in the store if I wish to purchase the HB edition like I did for the War in the West?

Do I need to tick the 'Upgrade to boxed digital edition' or not?

Please help.

Yes.

leftydad -> RE: Trying to ensure I buy the HB version of WITE2 (3/2/2021 11:57:32 AM)

So, by "ticking the 'Upgrade to boxed digital edition" I will get the printed hard-back manual?

The question was "Do I need to tick the box or not?" You answered "Yes." Does that mean "yes" tick the box or "yes" don't tick the box? Please clarify.

thanks,

SamSlitherine -> RE: Trying to ensure I buy the HB version of WITE2 (3/2/2021 12:09:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: leftydad

So, by "ticking the 'Upgrade to boxed digital edition" I will get the printed hard-back manual?

The question was "Do I need to tick the box or not?" You answered "Yes." Does that mean "yes" tick the box or "yes" don't tick the box? Please clarify.

thanks,

Hi,

Yes you will need to click the upgrade to boxed edition - it's not worded the best but that's the Hardback edition you are upgrading to.

Cheers

Sam

Kryger68 -> RE: Trying to ensure I buy the HB version of WITE2 (3/2/2021 12:38:20 PM)

I have just pre-order the game

On the screen when I paid it says .. release date: August 31, 2021.

Is that true[8D]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Trying to ensure I buy the HB version of WITE2 (3/2/2021 1:20:37 PM)

Please see the additional clarifications in this thread:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4972617

leftydad -> RE: Trying to ensure I buy the HB version of WITE2 (3/2/2021 1:22:22 PM)

Thanks for clarifying. I've preordered the boxed digital edition.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI