Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive - Join the beta (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix

ledrobi -> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive - Join the beta (3/2/2021 4:07:08 PM)

Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive, the fourth wargame in the Decisive Campaign series by VR Designs, is looking for beta testers. Covering the battles in the Ardennes between December 1944 and January 1945, it brings to life Operational wargaming by lowering the scale to just above tactical level.

Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive comes with dozens of additions, changes and improvements designed to fit its scale and to bring innovation to the series. The result is an extremely immersive operational wargame where, more than ever, intelligent tactics can beat the odds.

If you're curious to know more, here's a glimpse of what we've been working on lately.

MrsWargamer -> RE: Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive - Join the beta (3/2/2021 11:46:32 PM)

Once upon a time I liked beta testing. I don't think I have the drive to attend to it now.

But here's a cheer to encourage those who do. I'm looking forward to the fruits of your activities.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI