The manual (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific

SundiataWTF -> The manual (3/6/2021 2:45:38 AM)

Any chance of a hardback edition? I love books and manuals and buying one from the site beats paying Fed Ex to print and bind. I would gladly pay you!

AlvaroSousa -> RE: The manual (3/6/2021 4:31:46 AM)

That has not been decided yet.

warspite1 -> RE: The manual (3/6/2021 9:59:24 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SundiataWTF

Any chance of a hardback edition? I love books and manuals and buying one from the site beats paying Fed Ex to print and bind. I would gladly pay you!
warspite1

+1 billion. These are such a great addition to a game and sorely missed when not included nowadays.

Platoonist -> RE: The manual (3/6/2021 1:47:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

+1 billion. These are such a great addition to a game and sorely missed when not included nowadays.

Yeah, I've actually seen some players offering to buy the hardback edition of the rules from players who are willing to sell when the printed stock runs out. This, despite the fact that those rules manuals are often out of date due to patches.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: The manual (3/21/2021 4:40:52 PM)

If there is a hardback it will very likely stick because it is the WarPlan system rules. I anticipate no rules will be changed but the scenario balance will change.

FirstPappy -> RE: The manual (4/8/2021 3:07:09 PM)

Started reading the manual in preparation to the game's release. I figured I'd note down any possible spelling, format grammar errors as I progressed through it. I've attached the list here. Perhaps all are already known but bottom line is that I read the manual to learn the rules which was more important and that the errata was just something that took a little extra effort on my part as I read.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: The manual (4/8/2021 5:06:24 PM)

Thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI