Suggestion for Patch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Joe Brodak -> Suggestion for Patch (8/21/2003 11:49:01 PM)

Although KP is as perfect a war game that I have yet played on a computer, may I make the following suggestion: As some of you may remember in the V for Victory series, the player had the option of turning off all counters except those of a selected parent organization. I found this ability very useful in organizing my ground forces. I know that KP has an option that highlights units of the same Division when selected, but it would be nice if at a glace I could see only units of a particular corps or army without the distraction of other units. This way you can instantly be assured that no unit is left behind.

Crimguy -> (8/22/2003 9:42:05 PM)

I vaguely remember that feature. It sounds like a good one, though. V4V and W@W both had some very nice innovations that have been largely discarded (I always liked the W@W supply model - but I think I like KP's more).

I think the counters in the same division in KP light up when one of them is selected, but it is a bit tough to see. Maybe all counters within the same unit should stay highlighted, relying on the blinking hex to distinguish the currently selected units.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI