history of Minecraft (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

gamesaddict -> history of Minecraft (3/23/2021 8:36:35 AM)

Hello, my dear friends. Well, today it's about Minecraft! That game is just all over the place and just like GTA, it definitely made an impact and is still staying strong in the games-to-play field. I was wondering when it came out and what is the history of that game and I read many articles about it, but I would summarize it here in this post! if you would like to read more details, go check the original article on sheeparcade website.
1/ in 2009, "Notch" released the first version of Minecraft, an open-ended, nearly infinite world, procedurally generated by the computer, with an algorithm that determines the terrain, climate, landform, and animal life of each piece of the generated world.
2/ in 2010, the developers introduced the possibility of using materials to "crafter", i.e. to make objects
3/ In July 2010, the developers introduced Redstone
4/ March 2012: First scientific calculator built in Minecraft
5/ In the summer of 2016, Microsoft announced that Minecraft had passed the milestone of 100 million copies sold
6/ Associated with a very young audience, Minecraft has seen a new competitor emerge: Fortnite, the "battle royale" of Epic Games, which appeared in 2017 and continues to gain in popularity with 78 million monthly players

Aurelian -> RE: history of Minecraft (3/23/2021 9:46:31 AM)

Next up, the history of Pong.

Orm -> RE: history of Minecraft (3/23/2021 12:32:00 PM)

Smells like spam. Looks like spam. No offense intended.

DeepBlack -> RE: history of Minecraft (3/23/2021 2:00:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gamesaddict

what is the history of that

The kool thing about Bismarck is that during the
birth of audio recording tech, he was among
the first celebrities to have their voices
recorded for all posterity. (in 1889) That's
the history of that.

Bismarck Live!

RangerJoe -> RE: history of Minecraft (3/23/2021 3:04:22 PM)

About Minecraft?

DILLIGAF!

Probably from someone trying to resurrect interest in the game and who works for the company.

zakblood -> RE: history of Minecraft (3/23/2021 3:24:15 PM)

yep, was here looking as he posted it, odd i thought and yes maybe his interest, but not for the rest / board / forum, so spam, but can't say for sure he's selling it, or promoting it, either, but off topic spam all the same, but checked his previous posts just in case and will give him the benefit of the call atm

[sm=00000506.gif][sm=00000945.gif]

ThomasJay -> RE: history of Minecraft (3/23/2021 3:48:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zakblood

yep, was here looking as he posted it, odd i thought and yes maybe his interest, but not for the rest / board / forum, so spam, but can't say for sure he's selling it, or promoting it, either, but off topic spam all the same, but checked his previous posts just in case and will give him the benefit of the call atm

[sm=00000506.gif][sm=00000945.gif]

What I get from his posts is that he's young and very confused about about what these forums are about, though it's been explained to him on previous threads he started. He's trying to establish himself as a gaming blogger/critic against his Moms wishes. If he's trying to promote anything it's the website he always lists as his 'reference' source.

Spam comes in many flavors these days.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI