Praise for the manual (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2

Uhtred -> Praise for the manual (3/28/2021 5:42:30 PM)

I just wanted to post and say that I feel like the dev team did a really superb job on the new manual. What I mean by that is that they have taken an extremely complex game and organized the information in such a way that a person can be slowly introduced to the concepts without it feeling too overwhelming. Don't get me wrong, it's still a monster game, but it's a big impovement over the original War in the East manual. By reading chapter 4 and then referring to the various one-page guides, it makes it much easier to understand the games as a whole and to grasp how all of the various concepts work together.

HardLuckYetAgain -> RE: Praise for the manual (3/28/2021 5:48:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Uhtred

I just wanted to post and say that I feel like the dev team did a really superb job on the new manual. What I mean by that is that they have taken an extremely complex game and organized the information in such a way that a person can be slowly introduced to the concepts without it feeling too overwhelming. Don't get me wrong, it's still a monster game, but it's a big impovement over the original War in the East manual. By reading chapter 4 and then referring to the various one-page guides, it makes it much easier to understand the games as a whole and to grasp how all of the various concepts work together.

Loki100 was the "Master" of the Manual :) He endured a great deal to bring that to fruition.

Franciscus -> RE: Praise for the manual (3/28/2021 6:06:03 PM)

+1 [&o]

mikenorthrn -> RE: Praise for the manual (3/28/2021 7:14:58 PM)

Can't wait to get my hardcopy!

LarryP -> RE: Praise for the manual (3/28/2021 7:26:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mikenorthrn

Can't wait to get my hardcopy!

Me too!

timmyab -> RE: Praise for the manual (3/28/2021 8:15:25 PM)

Yes top job mr Loki. Clearly laid out and a pleasure to read.

Tanaka -> RE: Praise for the manual (3/28/2021 8:54:36 PM)

First time I have ever paid for a manual and I paid $40 to buy it and fly it across the ocean [sm=sterb011.gif]

FriedrichII -> RE: Praise for the manual (3/30/2021 12:08:07 AM)

Reading the manual finally convinced me to buy this game today. Many thanks to Loki and all other creator for their time and effort put into this wonderful manual.

Rosseau -> RE: Praise for the manual (3/30/2021 12:11:29 AM)

Yes, and I thought it was awesome (and quite smart) for Erik and Company to allow people to download it free-of-charge.

In IMHO, it is worth $40 - without the game attached!

Fallschirmjager -> RE: Praise for the manual (3/30/2021 12:48:44 AM)

Having the PDF version on my tablet and being able to search it, is very handy.

Bamilus -> RE: Praise for the manual (3/30/2021 12:58:40 AM)

Yes loki did an amazing job. I've already played more of WITE2 than I have WITW and WITE combined, because they were so intimidating. With this manual its much easier.

Zemke -> RE: Praise for the manual (3/30/2021 2:38:43 AM)

I read the manual in bed at night before going to sleep! I seem to always have an "Ohhh" moment.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI