Video Tutorials (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2

Majick -> Video Tutorials (3/29/2021 9:57:55 AM)

Hi Matrix,

I thought I would do things properly and play the tutorials after watching the video tutorials. The manual says the video tutorials are available from the launcher or the manuals directory.

They aren't. I'm struggling to find the 'official ones' right now, can you give me a pointer?

Cheers

loki100 -> RE: Video Tutorials (3/29/2021 10:08:26 AM)

that should have been edited out of the manual but at the time we submitted it for print it was just about possible they might be done - but no resources in the period up to release. Best solutions are the one page guides, the structured tutorial in section 4.19+ and the various you-tube videos etc being generated

Majick -> RE: Video Tutorials (3/29/2021 10:11:47 AM)

Thanks Loki. Does that mean there aren't any official video tutorials yet?

If that is the case I'll just check out some of the others on Youtube.

loki100 -> RE: Video Tutorials (3/29/2021 10:15:32 AM)

aye, if I get time I might rustle some up but I'm not especially competent at them. I did some an age ago for Pride of Nations which were ok for the purpose but I'd not be entering them for a prize for technical production skills (though they do contain a lot of cat complaints that some viewers found to be rather entertaining)

There are some (technically) far better ones being put together - only problem is their producers are also learning the game so not everything in them is absolutely correct

Flor1976 -> RE: Video Tutorials (3/29/2021 11:39:08 AM)

Strategy gaming dojo makes very good tutorials on YouTube

actrade -> RE: Video Tutorials (3/29/2021 12:32:48 PM)

Second that...I'm eagerly awaiting each tutorial episode.

Templer_12 -> RE: Video Tutorials (3/29/2021 12:58:22 PM)

In fact, Strategy Gaming Dojo makes beginner videos in a patient manner that is easy to follow and understand. In a pleasant, calm manner, in good English. [:)]

If you liked his respective tutorials, don't forget to leave Strategy Gaming Dojo a thumbs up. [;)]

Majick -> RE: Video Tutorials (3/29/2021 6:26:57 PM)

Thanks guys I'll check him out.

jshan -> RE: Video Tutorials (4/3/2021 5:05:54 PM)

XTRG plays a lot of Grigsby stuff online. A lot is on YouTube.

DrewBlack -> RE: Video Tutorials (4/3/2021 6:12:31 PM)

Hi

I dont think he is currently playing this as i have not seen any vids bar the original sneek peak from about 3-4 weeks ago.

Dojo so far has made a fair few informative vids already imho.

Drew

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI