Air doctrine screen needs target priorities for recon (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Feature Suggestions

CapAndGown -> Air doctrine screen needs target priorities for recon (3/31/2021 5:05:46 AM)

We have target priorities available on the air doctrine screen for both city bombing and ground attacks, but for some reason they are not on the recon column. This nearly got me because I had thought I had set that up and forgot to check target priorities for my recon missions until I happened to notice it at the last second.

carlkay58 -> RE: Air doctrine screen needs target priorities for recon (3/31/2021 10:54:02 AM)

RECON directives default to the Ground Attack target priorities UNLESS you set it to STRATEGIC recon in which it defaults to the City Bombing target priorities. It helps keep the two directives coordinated.

CapAndGown -> RE: Air doctrine screen needs target priorities for recon (3/31/2021 10:58:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: carlkay58

RECON directives default to the Ground Attack target priorities UNLESS you set it to STRATEGIC recon in which it defaults to the City Bombing target priorities. It helps keep the two directives coordinated.

That is not what I want, though. It does not help ME to have them always the same.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI