Multiple level buildings...again (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Close Combat The Bloody First - Modding

Bagpipe -> Multiple level buildings...again (4/4/2021 8:15:52 AM)

It was skimmed over at release about the current engine not supporting this feature which has been fundamental in the CC series until TBF.
It was suggested it may come at a later date, in a later game or version of TBF.

Is it any closer to fruition?

Is there any further development besides mods still happening with TBF or is it pretty much finished and moved on from now?

Thanks!

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Multiple level buildings...again (4/6/2021 3:55:26 PM)

There are no current plans to add multi-story buildings to The Bloody First -- that is a feature slated for a future release of Close Combat. The Bloody First will continue to receive periodic updates but the pace of these updates will be slower going forward.

terminator -> RE: Multiple level buildings...again (4/8/2021 8:25:07 AM)

Does this mean that there will be a new title in the Close Combat Series of planned?

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Multiple level buildings...again (4/8/2021 5:19:37 PM)

Nothing has been officially announced but I think that is highly likely. ;)

terminator -> RE: Multiple level buildings...again (4/11/2021 3:14:52 PM)

Last Tea Time...the old Close Combat - Modern Tactics steam release ?

[image]local://upfiles/33508/D74430A1AE1C435493F292F6BF886F93.jpg[/image]

bazza05 -> RE: Multiple level buildings...again (4/12/2021 3:46:05 AM)

I think it might be interesting to conduct a poll to see what the preferences are from the community with regards to what theater/setting a new Close Combat should be set in?
I'm really enjoying the Bloody First BTW. The ability to use the 3D terrain to flank the enemy is a game changer in my opinion. Multilevel houses would enhance this dynamic in future games I would think.

B.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI