(Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Blunderbuss -> (8/25/2003 5:28:28 PM)

[QUOTE=U2]It would allow me to order directly from Matrix. Battlefront did this some time ago (European warehouse) which meant I could order directly from them, not pay a big shipping cost PLUS that fact that it ships within the EU removes the risk of paying taxes which I had to do when UV was shipped to me from the USA.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bought a game from Battlefront, and it was shipped from Ireland (shipping cost $7). Having said that, I actually still prefer to buy from high street stores. I like browsing among the titles and comparing prices between stores. This is how I've bought my games for the last twenty-odd years. Old habits die hard. It's a form of gentle exercise, as well!

Hyphz. I'm fortunate as far as GAME stores go. There are three of them in Newcastle (within a couple of hundred yards of each other!) and one in the Metrocentre. There are also numerous other games stores in this area. A CHIPS store has recently opened in Consett. This is the first dedicated games shop we've ever had! Videogaming must be really popular at the moment.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI