Is somebody minding the store in the NetPlay Tech Support subForum? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

Joseignacio -> Is somebody minding the store in the NetPlay Tech Support subForum? (4/22/2021 2:25:13 PM)

Seems that Nobody is commenting on the bugs of the last fortnight, much less proposing a solution.

michaelbaldur -> RE: Is osmebody minding the store in the NetPlay Tech Support subForum? (4/22/2021 7:34:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

Seems that Nobody is commenting on the bugs of the last fortnight, much less proposing a solution.

sorry to say that there are game stopping bugs in netplay.

cant tell you when they will be fixed.

Joseignacio -> RE: Is osmebody minding the store in the NetPlay Tech Support subForum? (4/22/2021 7:40:09 PM)

Well, There were and there have been game stopping bugs, but you could usually solve them by reloading a previous phase even if it meant setting the dice along complete naval searches and battles.

What I hadnt seen yet was unavoidable game stopping bugs till now.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Is somebody minding the store in the NetPlay Tech Support subForum? (5/9/2021 5:10:40 AM)

quote:

That's my fault.[:(]

I looked at a couple of them tonight and posted replies.

I'll do a more thorough review of posted bug reports starting tomorrow.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Is osmebody minding the store in the NetPlay Tech Support subForum? (5/9/2021 5:12:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelbaldur

quote:

sorry to say that there are game stopping bugs in netplay.

cant tell you when they will be fixed.

Yesterday and today I cleared up the bugs that were causing me so much trouble. I should have a new version for beta testing tomorrow and a new hot patch posted late next week.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI