Bug? Suggestion? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

Crimguy -> Bug? Suggestion? (8/26/2003 7:57:22 AM)

I noticed that I can see the enemy's reinforcements (general nationality counters only), and then see them when they move, even though their outside my LOS. I believe the specific units are visible when clicking on the supply depots as well.

If this is not a bug, but a "feature," it doesn't seem realistic. Maybe that needs to be removed?

Gregor_SSG -> (8/26/2003 1:23:30 PM)

[QUOTE=Crimguy]I noticed that I can see the enemy's reinforcements (general nationality counters only), and then see them when they move, even though their outside my LOS. I believe the specific units are visible when clicking on the supply depots as well.

If this is not a bug, but a "feature," it doesn't seem realistic. Maybe that needs to be removed?[/QUOTE]

The next game in the series, Battles in Normandy, will let you choose the visibility rules that apply. On the highest setting, you will only see units inside your LOS, so they could start and end their move out of sight, or start out of sight, become visible for a short while, then become invisible again.

Gregor

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI