start up blues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

crazyivan -> start up blues (8/26/2003 7:59:11 AM)

hi guys have just got a new pc and have installed xp pro,when i go to use the short cut the game starts as normal press play on the splash screen and the movie screen goes on 800 600 and it stays there i have to alt delet out and close down the movie which says is still running it then take me into the game screen so i can play.is there any way through the short cut of deleting the movie starting.thanks also any idea when the new oobs are coming

crazyivan -> (8/26/2003 8:37:43 AM)

gee im dum i found the correct exe now im away agian hahahahaah repling to my own post

challenge -> (8/26/2003 8:39:29 AM)

Go to the shortcut icon, right click, select properties. On the first window is the command line for starting the progra. Go to the end and just ahead of ".exe", replace the program name with MECH. You want to start the Mech.exe program.

Also, if you're running two sets (I have 7.1 and H2H loaded) you want to make sure the "Start In" text box points to the correct folder path or your saves and loads may go to the wrong place. Makes it tough to find the files to zip in PBEM.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI