(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

vahauser -> (8/27/2003 10:37:00 PM)

I'm sorry to hear that, KG Erwin.

The simple fact is that the OOBs never will and never can be finished. To fiddle and niggle and twiddle tiny bits of the OOBs over and over again rapidly reaches (and in this case has almost certainly passed) the point of diminishing returns. I put all my campaigns on hold over 6 weeks ago because the new OOBs were to be released at the end of July. Now it is the end of August and per your post it is clear that suggestions for the new OOBs are still being taken! Geez. Enough already.

The whole idea behind SPWAW is (or at least was once) incremental improvement. If the new OOBs are a noticeable improvement over the 7.1 OOBs today (a month late) then I say publish them NOW and release further incremental improvements at some future point. I applaud Bryan's efforts as I have for years, but for one man to still be taking suggestions on the new OOBs at this point is worse than trying to clean the Augean Stables. At this rate it will never get done because the s**t being generated outstrips the abilities of one man to deal with. Please please please put a freeze on this project and get it out the door. We can improve on it later.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI