Warplan Pacific is out now (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific

Edmon -> Warplan Pacific is out now (4/29/2021 2:14:53 PM)

Warplan Pacific has been released and you can get it here.

Check out the trailer - WarPlan Pacific in two minutes

WarPlan Pacific uses the same game system as the original WarPlan with additional features and improvements. The game covers all the nations at war in the Pacific theatre from December 1941 to 1945.

The game's scale is massive, covering 62 different potential countries, in a map large 50 miles / 80km per hex using a modified Mercator map scaling to allow a flowing game that doesn’t overload the player. The land scale is 15k - 60k men, air scale is 300-400 aircraft and naval scale is 1 capital ship + support ships.

Did you miss out on the original WarPlan? We have a bundle deal available, so you can get both WarPlan and WarPlan Pacific together with a 25% discount. If you purchase WarPlan Pacific on our store, you will receive a key for free once the game becomes available on Steam.

ttollefsen -> RE: Warplan Pacific is out now (4/29/2021 3:34:40 PM)

For those of us who purchased the original Warplan when it was first released is there going to be any discount offered?

leftydad -> RE: Warplan Pacific is out now (4/29/2021 3:39:57 PM)

If there is going to be any discount for WARPLAN PACIFIC for those who bought WARPLAN when it was originally released (like me), please tell us soon so that we don't buy it at full price then have to learn tomorrow that it was discounted but we hadn't been notified yet.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Warplan Pacific is out now (4/29/2021 6:26:47 PM)

Matrix handles the sales and pricing. I can't answer this question.

leftydad -> RE: Warplan Pacific is out now (4/29/2021 7:01:32 PM)

I bought it anyway, cheers. (It's a little weird to eschew a loyalty discount to those who've already purchased one of your games in favor of those who've not, IMO.)

LarryP -> RE: Warplan Pacific is out now (4/29/2021 7:23:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: leftydad

I bought it anyway, cheers. (It's a little weird to eschew a loyalty discount to those who've already purchased one of your games in favor of those who've not, IMO.)

Me too. Going to have some Pacific fun today! [&o] Thank you Matrix.

Delaware -> RE: Warplan Pacific is out now (4/29/2021 10:24:55 PM)

I bought it and also WarPlan at the same time. I wish you much success Alvaro

Bagpipe -> RE: Warplan Pacific is out now (8/4/2021 11:18:52 PM)

I thought pacific was coming to Steam soon. It's been a while now, have we any timeline on that currently?

Zeckke -> RE: Warplan Pacific is out now (8/15/2021 8:55:06 AM)

ill take a look probably buy it

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Warplan Pacific is out now (8/15/2021 1:48:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Delaware

I bought it and also WarPlan at the same time. I wish you much success Alvaro

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Warplan Pacific is out now (8/15/2021 1:50:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bagpipe

I thought pacific was coming to Steam soon. It's been a while now, have we any timeline on that currently?

It goes to Steam when sales die down at Matrix and we have a uniformly stable and relatively balanced version.

It is stable. Sales have not died down yet. The main scenario is fairly well balanced but a bit tricky for new players playing against veterans. I am trying to level the field of skill a little more.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI