(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

e_barkmann -> (8/26/2003 2:14:09 PM)

[QUOTE=Gregor_SSG]I'd like to try a debug .EXE, so I'll need an email address that can take a 400Mb zipped file (i.e. not Hotmail), if you're willing to give this a go.

Gregor[/QUOTE]

400 MB file? And Roger is normally so careful with his bytes :-)

Chris

John Pancoast -> (8/27/2003 11:15:49 AM)

[QUOTE=Gregor_SSG]Anybody having the problem where KP doesn't start up, or starts a process but doesn't have a proper display, please contact me, by turning gwhiley@ssgDOTcomDOTau into a proper email address.

I'd like to try a debug .EXE, so I'll need an email address that can take a 400Mb zipped file (i.e. not Hotmail), if you're willing to give this a go.

Gregor[/QUOTE]

Any chance of this being made available for download instead ?

John

jokyonim -> (8/28/2003 11:36:09 AM)

[QUOTE=Gregor_SSG]Anybody having the problem where KP doesn't start up, or starts a process but doesn't have a proper display, please contact me, by turning gwhiley@ssgDOTcomDOTau into a proper email address.

I'd like to try a debug .EXE, so I'll need an email address that can take a 400Mb zipped file (i.e. not Hotmail), if you're willing to give this a go.

Gregor[/QUOTE]

I don't know of any emails that can take a 400MB file. How about FTP or download?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI