(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Capitaine -> (8/26/2003 11:38:23 PM)

I use a 17" NEC flat screen monitor and the detail simply is too small for me to enjoy fully. I loved the look of TAO and thought the size of the counters there was perfect for the detail they contained. You could easily see the unit size, type, badge and "camo" pattern w/o a problem.

Would've enjoyed a "zoom out" feature in TAO to where KP is now, but that wasn't necessary. But I find a "zoom in" feature on KP very, very desirable to the point where the tininess of the unit counters and picking out the more detailed (than TAO) terrain features is problematic.

Might be a fixed resolution, but many such games have a zoom feature. Most likely if there was one, I would use it exclusively and only zoom out to the current view briefly to get an overview. TAO had the perfect size counters irrespective of "resolution".

Sonny -> (8/27/2003 9:43:27 PM)

[QUOTE=soeren]I played it on an 21" Monitor, and believe me, a zoom would have helped my poor eyes a lot.[/QUOTE]

O.K. so here is what I have surmised from all of this:

SSG developers and Adam Parker have good eyesight.

Soeren and I (and several otheres) do not have quite as good eyesight.

:D

Sonny -> (8/27/2003 9:44:11 PM)

[QUOTE=soeren]I played it on an 21" Monitor, and believe me, a zoom would have helped my poor eyes a lot.[/QUOTE]

O.K. so here is what I have surmised from all of this:

SSG developers and Adam Parker have good eyesight.

Soeren and I (and several others) do not have quite as good eyesight.

:D

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI