Email notification from Slitherine down? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Tech Support

Cpuncher -> Email notification from Slitherine down? (5/1/2021 11:17:24 AM)

Hi,
Is the email notification for "it's your turn to play" for PBEM down? I didn't get one for my last turn to play, and now it seems my opponent hasn't started to play his turn longer than usual.

LoneRunner -> RE: Email notification from Slitherine down? (5/1/2021 8:19:14 PM)

I noticed the lack of an email notification in my online game also. My opponent normally finishes his move at night and I respond in the morning. I didn't see an email notification but went into the game anyway just to check. And his move was there.

Hubert Cater -> RE: Email notification from Slitherine down? (5/3/2021 3:51:52 PM)

It might be a temporary glitch, contacting Matrix Support always helps as it let's them know if there is an issue.

LoneRunner -> RE: Email notification from Slitherine down? (5/4/2021 12:10:56 AM)

Still not getting email notifications.

I can't remember how I set my games up for email notification in the first place. Can't find anything in settings. Did I click a box when the game first started?

BillRunacre -> RE: Email notification from Slitherine down? (5/4/2021 9:23:48 AM)

I recall that the setting is actually stored in your Matrix Games account, try logging in to that and check the settings there.

Rommel62 -> RE: Email notification from Slitherine down? (5/4/2021 1:18:12 PM)

I have the same problem, no email alert for the turn. Seems to have started around May 1.

BillRunacre -> RE: Email notification from Slitherine down? (5/5/2021 9:14:51 AM)

It might be best to raise it with Matrix support so they can look into it:

https://www.matrixgames.com/contacts

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI