RE: Japan production oil issue/bug??? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific

generalfdog -> RE: Japan production oil issue/bug??? (5/4/2021 4:22:12 AM)

Alvaro I apologize, there is no issue except me, and possibly hex 47,41 which seems to always be damaged but that's probably something i am not getting either, my issue with Boreno was coastal hexes that hadn't converted. watch that and take the oil quick it all good

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Japan production oil issue/bug??? (5/4/2021 12:57:37 PM)

No apologies required.

LeLiquid -> RE: Japan production oil issue/bug??? (5/13/2021 4:17:47 PM)

Hello !

I tries many starts to see how fast we start to produce oil once oil productions zones conquered with japan (want to be ready for my first PBEM [;)] ) and i think there is a problem with it..

To test, i use hotseat, so no move from Allies.

In borneo. I took Sarawak. Convoys bring oil home once repaired. Logical.

I take Kuala Beleit. Still no oil after 3 turns. I take the +2 oil location North East of Kuala Beleit : Oil is bring back.
Tarakan seem's to work the same way : Alone, not getting anything. Once Balikpapan conquered, it works..

Some turns, the oil production is falling down (no sabotage). At a moment, i was productiong 23. I conquered the +30 sumatra oil. And oil produced go to 3 (while use around 30 for fleet).. For a few turns.. But my stockpill increased a little.

I'm a very confused. It seems to have a problem/bug with oil production (or maybe it's the convoys). Oil productions get variations i can't explain..

For example : I tried to play it "normaly". I have these kind of situation.

Still in hotseat, no move from Allies. I took borneo. All is repaired. But the production says : -3 oil.

And the convoys screen tells me that oil if coming homeland (even if tarakan has no convoys for example.. i wonder why)

The situation does not make any sense. I have screens but the forum does not allow me to post it..

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI