[WAD?] Commander's Report - Support Level Filter (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support

TheDudelyLlama -> [WAD?] Commander's Report - Support Level Filter (5/2/2021 2:04:55 AM)

I just started the 41 Campaign and was following along with a Kickoff video from Strategy Gaming Dojo. I was playing around with setting values for the HQ's i.e. as in the video, setting them all to 0, but then I also tried globally setting them to others values. When I changed the Support Level Filter range values, I could not longer set the range from 0 .. 9. I could only set the range from 0 .. 8, or 1 .. 9, etc. i.e. a maximum range of 9 instead of 10.

[image]local://upfiles/22832/4FBE52844D014EBC986AA4EE271324A9.png[/image]

Joel Billings -> [WAD] RE: Commander's Report - Support Level Filter (5/3/2021 8:45:43 PM)

The way the filters work is it only lets you type in values that have at least 1 unit in the list. So if you are seeing 0 to 8, there is no 9. I hope that makes sense. If the problem is something else, if you can give me a step by step example of how to get the issue to show up, let me know.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI