(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Malor -> (8/27/2003 2:02:45 AM)

As my first post ever to a Matrix forum after years of lurking.

I am playing KP on a 19" monitor. I find that my interest in the game is already failing after a few weeks because I cannot play longer than one hour. Eye strain from trying to see all the details in the hex that are required to make the right decisions contributes greatly to my time limit. (Please note that I do not suffer eye strain while playing other games like UV). Yes, I know I can click on a hex to see more detail, but I'm not playing a point and click shooter game, I'm playing a tactical war-game. A zoom in feature is a must for a game like KP so all of the details can be seen at once without the need to click multiple times or toggle the hot keys on/off.

I have a strong interest in KP and was looking forward to additional games in the series. Especially since I have been a strong supporter of SSG since I first found the Battlefront series for the C64 (followed by CAW, RFTS and the Warlords series). However without a zoom-in feature, I don't see myself playing KP much longer or purchasing other games in the series.

Thanks,

Tim B.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI