Rebellion of Japan Navy! - or is it intended? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific >> Warplan Pacific: Tech Support Forum

Salmorunge -> Rebellion of Japan Navy! - or is it intended? (5/10/2021 2:36:17 PM)

BB.PoW Bottomed at the port of Singapore.
and It seems that Japan air force tried to sink it after taking Singapore... and Japan navy opposed and stood with PoW?

I don't know whether it's working as intended or.... is it a bug?

[image]local://upfiles/80178/1846E6693DA5413D886A3D9F47CFE7F2.jpg[/image]

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Rebellion of Japan Navy! - or is it intended? (5/10/2021 3:58:47 PM)

This is a bug that has been corrected in 1.00.01 coming this week.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Rebellion of Japan Navy! - or is it intended? (5/10/2021 6:25:10 PM)

Patch is here!

Salmorunge -> RE: Rebellion of Japan Navy! - or is it intended? (5/12/2021 10:23:33 AM)

Thanks Alvaro, you have my gratitude.

DaShox -> RE: Rebellion of Japan Navy! - or is it intended? (5/12/2021 2:11:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Salmorunge

I am getting the following error when trying to update

Error
Unable to download file
An Error Occurred while trying to open an FTP file

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Rebellion of Japan Navy! - or is it intended? (5/12/2021 10:08:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DaShox

quote:

Error
Unable to download file

Go to the mypage of the Matrix site then get the patch manually from your registered product list.

If you didn't register warplan pacific please do with your product page in Matrix

DaShox -> RE: Rebellion of Japan Navy! - or is it intended? (5/13/2021 4:06:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlvaroSousa

quote:

ORIGINAL: DaShox

quote:

Error
Unable to download file

Go to the mypage of the Matrix site then get the patch manually from your registered product list.

If you didn't register warplan pacific please do with your product page in Matrix

It was a Windows Defender issue. Turned it off and I was quickly able to update.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI