Looking for Dedicated Allied player for Scen 17 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Opponents wanted

Freedom205 -> Looking for Dedicated Allied player for Scen 17 (8/28/2003 4:42:25 AM)

Hi all, looking for an experianced and dedicated (at least 1 turn per day, prefer 2 or more) Allied player. thanks to those who responded last time, but I took the first two, and thought I had room for no more. My second choice has dropped of the face of the earth, so I need one more oppenant. perfer IJN Sub doctrine off, US repair advantage on, and very variable reinforcments at 120% both sides.

bilbow -> (8/28/2003 4:48:10 AM)

[QUOTE=Mike Hall]Hi all, looking for an experianced and dedicated (at least 1 turn per day, prefer 2 or more) Allied player. thanks to those who responded last time, but I took the first two, and thought I had room for no more. My second choice has dropped of the face of the earth, so I need one more oppenant. perfer IJN Sub doctrine off, US repair advantage on, and very variable reinforcments at 120% both sides.[/QUOTE]

Mike, I'll be happy to give you a go, but I must say at 120/120, the japs (presumably you) will have a big disadvantage. If intesested, pm your e-mail address to me and we can discuss.
Bill

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI