PHalen counter mod from WPE ported to WPP (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific >> Scenario Design and Modding

ppmd -> PHalen counter mod from WPE ported to WPP (5/17/2021 3:47:45 AM)

This is not my work. PHalen made a nice counter mod for WarPlan Europe. I just modified it to work with WarPlan Pacific by adding a patrol group counter for the UK, USA and Japan. (The other nations just get a duplicated surface fleet counter with a coastal hex symbol to distinguish.) I also made the low recon air units round so that all air units are round.

[X(] Sadly PHalen has not been on the Matrix Forums in over a year. <-- May 22d Update! PHalen is back on the forums and updated the mod for Warplan Europe. In deference and respect to the original work, I am removing the attachment. Perhaps there will be an authentic PHalen Packed WPP NATO Counters mod from PHalen himself! [X(]

[:)] May 29th update! PHalen has made Packed WP Pacific NATO Counters Mod

Lascar -> RE: PHalen counter mod from WPE ported to WPP (5/17/2021 3:51:06 AM)

Is PHalen PanzerMike?

ppmd -> RE: PHalen counter mod from WPE ported to WPP (5/17/2021 3:53:33 AM)

Not sure but I don't think so.

nowherman -> RE: PHalen counter mod from WPE ported to WPP (5/17/2021 11:59:29 PM)

I know it's obvious but PanzerMike is PanzerMike. He did this mod for Warplan Europe:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4725159

PHalen did this mod:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4718357

I've used both. They are great looking mods.

Rosseau -> RE: PHalen counter mod from WPE ported to WPP (5/18/2021 12:06:56 AM)

35 years using a computer, and I'm still dense...

Dear OP, how do I download from your link. When I click it opens up the actual graphics files?

Thanks for posting!

nowherman -> RE: PHalen counter mod from WPE ported to WPP (5/18/2021 12:27:59 AM)

That unit.png file is all you need. Just copy/paste it into the campaign folder you want to play. Usually located here:
C:\Users\<your name>\Documents\My Games\WarPlan Pacific\Campaigns

ppmd -> RE: PHalen counter mod from WPE ported to WPP (5/19/2021 12:09:30 AM)

And because I can't leave well enough alone, here is an alternate version with a Rising Sun flag for the Japanese HQ units.

Rosseau -> RE: PHalen counter mod from WPE ported to WPP (5/19/2021 1:00:47 AM)

Thank you! My problem is how to download the file, not where to put it. When I click on your link the actual file opens rather than saves. How do I save it when the actual file pops up?

nowherman -> RE: PHalen counter mod from WPE ported to WPP (5/19/2021 1:14:11 AM)

You can left click the units.png file in the attachment, then right click the image and choose 'save image as' and save it to your desktop or wherever you want. You will need to rename the file to units.png before placing it into one of the campaign folders.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI