Playing as USA, suddenly I can control a Japanese fleet (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific >> Warplan Pacific: Tech Support Forum

fcsaba -> Playing as USA, suddenly I can control a Japanese fleet (5/20/2021 12:05:08 PM)

Screenshot attached. I also have the savegame.

So I can control these Japanese ships. In the next turn however, this unit suddenly becomes a Japanese fleet and I lose all USA ships.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Playing as USA, suddenly I can control a Japanese fleet (5/20/2021 4:35:49 PM)

Which version are you playing? This was a bug fixed in 1.00.01 that came out the next week.

If you like email me the game and I can fix it. I'll PM you.

sajm0n -> RE: Playing as USA, suddenly I can control a Japanese fleet (5/24/2021 3:16:31 PM)

screen
The opposite thing happened to me. Once i move those two USA ships, they become green (enemy) again.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Playing as USA, suddenly I can control a Japanese fleet (5/24/2021 4:27:01 PM)

This should be fixed in the 1.00.01 patch. Which version are you running?

If you email me the game I can fix it for you.

sajm0n -> RE: Playing as USA, suddenly I can control a Japanese fleet (5/24/2021 4:30:05 PM)

Game version is 1.00.01, the only version i ever played.
Its fine i dont need my game fixed (ill just send those ships to Sydney and AI will go from there). Just wanted to let you know this problem may still be present.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI